Michel Forand

Michel Forand

Posted on 03/20/2015


Photo taken on March 19, 2015


See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

Photo replaced on March 20, 2015
280 visits

Parrsboro Lighthouse, ca. 1950

Parrsboro Lighthouse, ca. 1950
Although the tower of Parrsboro's first lighthouse collapsed around 1945, the keeper's house remained standing, as seen on this photo postcard.

After being shown from a post, the light was eventually transferred to the metal tower seen behind the house.

The keeper's house no longer exists, and there is now a new lighthouse in the harbour.

Comments