Michel Forand

Michel Forand

Posted on 03/20/2015


Photo taken on March 19, 2015


See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

251 visits

Horton Lighthouse, ca. 1960

Horton Lighthouse, ca. 1960
The first Horton Lighthouse (also known as Horton Bluff) was built in 1851 on the west side of the Avon River in Minas Basin, about 1 km east of Avonport. The postcard shows the second lighthouse, built in 1883 after its predecessor burned down, shortly before it was demolished in 1961.

Comments