Michel Forand

Michel Forand

Posted on 03/20/2015


Photo taken on March 19, 2015


See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

154 visits

CANADA: Nova Scotia -- Bay of Fundy

Cape St. Mary Lighthouse, ca. 1955

Cape St. Mary Lighthouse, ca. 1955 

Cape St. Mary is located about halfway between Meteghan and Port Maitland, marking the east side of the entrance to St. Mary's Bay.

The first Cape St. Mary Lighthouse, shown here, was built in 1868. The wooden octagonal tower was demolished in 1969.

Comments