Michel Forand

Michel Forand

Posted on 03/19/2015


Photo taken on March 19, 2015


See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

202 visits

Cape d'Or Lighthouse, ca. 1970

Cape d'Or Lighthouse, ca. 1970
Cap d'Or (Cape of Gold) is the name given by Samuel de Champlain in 1607 to a promontory that advances boldly towards the area where the Minas Channel leads into the Bay of Fundy. The name has survived as Cape d'Or, a combination of French and English.

The second Cape d'Or lighthouse, a square tower rising from a corner of the new fog-signal building, was built in 1965.

Comments