Location


See also...

Churches Churches



Keywords

round
ossuary
Austria
Carinthia
Oesterreich
Kaernten
karner
Pisweg


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

104 visits

Pisweg - St. Lambert

Pisweg - St. Lambert
St. Lambert, parish church of the village of Pisweg, today a part of Gurk, was mentioned the first time in 1164. As the church of today was Romanesque and got altered into a Gothic church later, it may well be, that it did exist already within the 12th century.

The round Karner (ossuary) is dated to the 13th century

Comments

Sign-in to write a comment.