See also...


Keywords

VA
VIRGINIA


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

232 visits

A & N ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE (ex Delmarva Power)

A & N ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE (ex Delmarva Power)
this sub-transmission line was owned by Eastern Shore Public Service Company until it's 1953 merger into Delmarva Power. A&N had purchased Delmarva Power's Virginia assets in 2008.

This line starts in Olney; featured 10 foot wide braced wooden cross arms with line post insulators. In Exmore, the line becomes "arm less" construction at this gang switch and continues south to Cape Charles.

AstroElectric, Qwerty Cody, SW Ohio Lines, Hungry4Power have particularly liked this photo


Comments