Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Callendar brick works was to the south of Glen Village near Falkirk. The brick and fireclay works moved to this location in the 1880s as part of the Callendar Coal Co. In 1947, the brickworks were separated off into a private company, the Callendar Brick & Fireclay Co. Ltd. This company was bought by Hepworth Iron Co in 1967 and the works closed down c1979. The site had nine kilns of five different designs.