Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
The Capawock Theater in Vineyard Haven on Martha’s Vineyard opened in 2013 when it was described as 32 x 54 feet and as having a seating capacity of 320 with a 'clear view of stage and pictures'. In July 1932, Alfred Hall of Edgartown, agent for Vineyard Theatres, Inc., leased and then purchased the Vineyard Haven theatre, which was then renamed the Capawock. The venue continued to show films until 2011 and after a period of closure it has been restored by the Martha's Vineyard Theater Foundation and reopened in 2015.
Gerrit Fischer has particularly liked this photo