SteveInLeighton

SteveInLeighton

Posted on 07/18/2013


Photo taken on April  3, 2005



See also...


Keywords

pub
public houses
heath and reach
leighton buzzard
bedfordshire
pubs
april
england
2005
dukes head


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

84 visits

The Dukes Head

The Dukes Head
This 18th century Grade II listed building, originally two cottages, became the Duke of Cumberland's Head public house in 1755. It closed as a pub in 2007 and became an Asian restaurant.

Woburn Road, Heath and Reach, Bedfordshire.

Comments