SteveInLeighton

SteveInLeighton

Posted on 07/18/2013


Photo taken on May 13, 2007



See also...


Keywords

pub
public houses
leighton buzzard
bedfordshire
beds
pubs
may
england
closed
2007
prince of wales


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

72 visits

The Prince of Wales

The Prince of Wales
Opened as the New Inn in 1850, it became the Prince of Wales in 1875. After closure in 1924 it became a garage and later a private house.

Hockliffe Road, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.

Comments