See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

39 visits

Jason Rodhouse's photos

Designed by the architect George Gilbert Scott as a workhouse for the poor in 1836, it later became St.Edmunds Hospital in the 1930s. It has stood empty for the last 15 years now, and there is some debate wether the listed staus of what is left of this site may be removed! The School and Infirmary to the back are in worse condition than this. Wellingborough Road, Northampton, 29th September 2013

Comments