Visible by: Everyone
Attribution + non Commercial + no derivative
L. A. Terminal Annex post office 1965
The Los Angeles Terminal Annex post office was the central mail processing station from 1940 to 1989. The building was designed by Gilbert S. Underwood, a Spanish Mission Revival. Became a historical landmark in 1985. It is located down town on Alameda Street next to the Los Angeles Union Train Station.