Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Coed Ganllwyd is a woodland on the sttep valley sides opposit Coed Y Brenin betwen Porthmadog and Dolgellau. It is owned and managed by The National Trust and is both a nature reserve and site of specific scientific interest. it is predominantly oak with some pine and has circular walks ranging from 100 meters to ones taking several hours. Above the woods are te rmains of a gold mine which opperated from 1860 until 1916. It comtinued to be mined on a small scale up until 1998.
Willi Morali has particularly liked this photo