Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Leipzig 2013 – Gravestone from the Paulinerkirche
The Paulinerkirche (officially Universitätskirche St. Pauli, or University Church St Paul) was blown up in 1968 by the DDR authorities. The church was founded in 1240 and was part of the university since 1543. Some of the gravestones are now installed in the new university buildings on the same spot.