Alan H

Alan H

Posted on 05/21/2013


Photo taken on November 16, 2012


See also...


Keywords

spain
andalucia
córdoba


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

97 visits

Torre de la Calahorra

Torre de la Calahorra
The tower was built during the late 12th century by the Almohads to protect the nearby Roman Bridge. It was restored in 1369 by king Henry II of Castile. A third tower was added to the existing ones, in the shape of two cylinders connecting them. It now houses the Museo Vivo de al-Andalus.

Córdoba, Andalucia, Spain

Comments