See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

41 visits

Former Hademore Crossing Signal Box

Former Hademore Crossing Signal Box
On 23 April 1910 Claude Graham-White's biplane crashed here.

The box was erected in 1899 and controlled the adjacent road crossing. Nearby were located the famous Hademore water troughs, which featured regularly in photos during the age of steam. It is now at the Chasewater Light Railway and Museum Company
This photo was taken in January 2006 shortly before it was moved.

Comments

Sign-in to write a comment.