See also...See more...
Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Church of Elevation of the Cross
Church of Elevation of the Cross - Orthodox church on the territory of Kolomna Kremlin. In 1764, on the site of a wooden church was built the first stone. In the years 1832-1837 it was rebuilt. Under Soviet rule in the church located Carton Factory. In the second half of the 80s, during the restoration (project KV Lomakin), restored the completion of the church and the bell tower of the upper tiers.