Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Admiralty Head Lighthouse, Fort Casey State Park
The Admiralty Head Lighthouse overlooks Puget Sound from Whidbey Island near Coupeville, Washington. It was designed by the German architect, Carl Leick, was built in 1861 and rebuilt in 1902. It became inactive and a museum in 1922 and is now part of Fort Casey State Park.