Kostel Horního sboru Českobratrské církve evangelické ve Vsetíně, Zlín Region, Czech Republic
Reformed Evangelical upper body was in basketball for several years after the Edict of Tolerance Emperor Joseph II. In 1781st Own church choir stood up at the time of exposure priest Jakub Lukla. For the great sacrifices of the poor members of the College building was completed and the temple was consecrated 24th května 1827th Its construction was limited by the Patent of Toleration: The main entrance was on the side of the cemetery, was missing and the tower bells. The pulpit stood against the door in the middle and benches facing each other on both sides of the choir, so participants can see each of worship. In 1892 was carried out extensive renovations designed by architect Dušan Jurkovič: enlarge the windows, added the front pillars (see photo). Today's appearance of the interior of the church dates from 1927, when the removal of an organ loft and pulpit placed in the space below, were purchased new pews and coffered ceiling. In 1953 a new organ was installed. The current facade of the church dates from 2002.