Verse: Matthew 27:45-46
From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land. About the ninth hour Christ cried out in a loud voice, "My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?"
- God was placing the sin of all mankind on His Son.
- In that moment, He who couldn't tolerate sin, turned away.
- To be 'forsaken' by God is the ultimate loss.
- We need to deal with sin in our own lives.
- All God asks from us is to come to HIM.
PRAYER: Lord, there are so many sinful things that I have done. There are so many good things that I haven't done. Please forgive me. Amen.