YOU MAY BE AN ARCHITECTURE STUDENT IF....
1. you know the janitors by name.
2. your roommates say "good morning", and you reply"good night."
3. you carry a toothbrush in your backpack.
4. someone asks you for your phone number and you give them the studio's.
5. you start paying rent for your desk space in studio.
6. you can't get a ride from 'Campus Cruiser'.
7. breakfast is your 5th meal of the day.
8. the morning newspaper beats you home.
9. 'Red Bull' is you favorite drink.
10. all of the Christmas gifts you give are wrapped in trace.
11. you ask Santa Clause for architecture supplies.
12. you ask Santa Clause for a sleeping bag.
14. you have 3 or more cups of double shot coffee espressos in one night
16. you hear the same song on the radio 3 or more times in one night.
18. the cars have turned off their headlights.
19. construction workers are already working.
21. you're dating another architecture student.
23. you spend more time in studio than in your own bed.
24. you spend more time in studio than with your wife.
25. your parents are complaining that you're not having enough fun.
26. you only leave studio to buy supplies.
27. you haven't taken a shower in a week.
28. you see showering as a waste of time.
30. upon hearing 'supermodel', you think of a nicely crafted-foam core model.
31. your parents have more of a social life than you.
32. your 11-year-old sister has more of a social life than you.
33. you consider using broccoli for your models.
36. your friends gat more sleep in one night than you do in one week.
37. the streetlights turn off.
38. you consider 3AM an early night.
39. when your out at 3AM, and your wife knows where you're at..
40. you make love to your models (quoted by Jefferson).
46. picking up breakfast is the last thing you do before going home.
47. the only building on campus with its lights on is your studios'.
48. a break consists of moving your car.
49. you receive mail in studio.
50. you say "It's only midnight- I have plenty of time to finish."
51. you confuse sunrise with sunset.
52. you ask what time it is, then ask "AM or PM?"
53. you strangle your roommate because he said he stayed up late studying.
54. you've memorized you favorite vending machine combination item
55. your Friday night is 68 hours long.
56. you know how much a cubic foot of cement weighs (150lbs).
57. you slice your finger, and the first thing you think of is if you'll be able to finish your model.
59. you swear there are only 120 people at USC.
60. you know all of these are true, no exaggerations.
61. you can listen to all your CD's in one night.
62. certain songs remind you of studio.
66. the 'Shop Cafe' closes when you arrive, and reopens before you leave studio.
67. you have to wait for breakfast shops to open.
69. you use architecture tools to eat.
70. you think "X-acto Blade Throwing" is a sport.
71. you only buy groceries once a month.
72. you wake up to go to school and you're already there.
73. you start wearing all black.
74. you carry a sweatshirt to all of your classes.
75. you have no life, and admit it.
76. you start to critique a radio selection's selection of songs.
77. you bring your friends to studio to keep you company.
78. you refer to outside studio as the "Real World."
81. you have memorized every radio commercial that airs after 10PM.
82. you confuse today and tomorrow.
83. you tell time by when other people leave studio.
85. you hear "Didn't you wear that yesterday?',followed by "and the day before that"
86. you roommate files a 'Missing Person Report'.
87. you count the number of days (not hours) you've been awake.
89. you go to the store to buy a six-pack of 'Red Bull'.
91. on Halloween, you dress like your instructors.
92. on Halloween you trick-or-treat in studio to get arch supplies or 'Red Bull'
93. "respect", "coolness', and "hatred" are all based on how much sleep you get, or lack of.
95. you start using words your instructor uses.
96. your bed has collected a layer of dust on it.
97. concept of time is not forward, but a countdown from the time a project is due ("What time is it?""4 hours 'till").
98. you contemplate suicide 3 times a day.
99. you contemplate dropping your major 3 times a day.
100. you have a tent pitched in studio, but still don't go to sleep.
101. ANY OF THESE APPLY TO YOU!
Presented by 2nd year students at USC.南加大，建築系二年級提供