I have 25 offers on the house now...and the lowest one would get me in good stead with a property in Summerlin and closer to my Smith's... Right now I'm deciding whether or not to accept the highest offer and run or stay there for a few years before moving to Summerlin... Either way...the house is near cpmpletion and will be occupied by the end of the month...if not...the start of May...

This will all depend on the lawyer and his grandmother...but I did get word that I'll be the go ahead guy for Salvation Army donations through his grandmother's will...