Spiral confounding steps that porous sense with filling waters
sediments voice is raining into tried to hear that low frequency
trough or carrier a part general flare lit the walls in their sinking
So fervent so was it obviously leant in the far corner as used up
sand from an hourglass repetitious lightly apart at this location
of evidence laced before the unconvinced souls were listening
And lessening strands plaited silt made gen…
Dear members and friends of ipernity!
1) Since ipernity is now technically up to date again, we offer all free users the opportunity to upgrade their account to a club account at half price by Sept. 30, 2018. Details and conditions can be found here: www.ipernity.com/home/ retournee-offer
After October 1, 2018, the ipernity database will be cleaned from the invisible content of free users. You can also find out about the advantages this measure has for both users and the communi…
One moment in early March, the ground was covered by snow. Despite lengthening days, the late-starting winter of 2015-16 struggled to hang on.
But seemingly the next moment, all the snow was gone. Where snow and ice had once hugged the earth, the landscape blushed in the growing colors of spring. Each passing day, the mild breezes of a rising spring kissed new life into the once-barren landscape.
Soon, the ground was covered in an extraordinary explosion of daffodils. Everywhere one looke…
If you're like most people on this site, I suspect you take a few thousand photos yearly. I know I do. I'll be honest, a great many of mine are hardly worthy of a second look, but they accumulate in my computer's hard disk. Maybe a hundred or so yearly warrant that second look. Some, though even fewer, deserve 'historical retention' (for want of a better term).
Let's work on the thought that the image of a great sunset, general landscape or flower isn't going to have 'historical retent…
[EN] Hello all, here is some fresh morning news:
- we are still working on scripts that will enable to import Flickr Albums. They will probably be available on Wednesday or Thursday.
- we are working with Jeffrey Friedl , well known guru from Lightroom users to create an export plug in to ipernity:)
- the ipernity application for Android should see the light of day by the end of July. We are also going to develop an application for Windows phone.
- we are fixing numerous bugs every…
Since joining ipernity, I've been searching unsuccessfully for a group on prime lenses. At this stage, I believe it likely that there hasn't been one until now.
There are quite a few who share with me the problem of LBA ("lens buyer's addiction" for those not familiar with the term) and are driven to buy old lenses from time to time when they appear for sale. Equally, I know quite a few of my online friends also have new modern primes. So why not have a group for photographs taken with p…