Some GUY wrote the following rules from the male side to the females:
1. Breasts are for looking at and that's why we do it. Don't try to change that.
2. Saturday=sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of tides. Let it be!
3. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
4. Crying is blackmail.
5. When asking for what you want:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
JUST SAY IT!
6. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
7. If you think you are fat. You probably are. DO NOT ask us.
8. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways make you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
9. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. NOT both. If you have already known the best to do it, just do it yourself.
10. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
11. All men see only 16 colors, like the Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color to us.
12. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine, really!
13. You have enough clothes.
14. You have too many shoes.
15. I am in shape. Round is a shape
And he also said "Pass these to men to give them some laugh, also pass these to women to give them some education." HAHA~