• Maybe more than you want to know
This is a meme from the past. I lifted these pics from the net a long time ago, So sorry. It was before I was into photography and I'm not making any money from this. Hard to find sea cucumbers at my house.
1. My first car was a Rambler, dented on all four sides, missing it's grill.
2. It cost $75.00
3. It was so dented - people avoided me.
4. I taught myself to drive at 22.
5. I can drive stick.
7. I've been a single mommy since I was pregnant with my 18 year old.
8. I drove myself to the hospital to have her.
10. I had one, 7 year relationship in the last sixteen years.
11. It ended 5 years ago.
12. That's all I'll say about it.
13. My father shot himself at age 55 in 1988.
14. My mother quit smoking after he died.
16. I was her primary caregiver.
17. Despite never having the inclination to nurse anyone, I'm proud to say I managed to take care of her in my home till the day she died.
18. I feel amazed with myself for having accomplished that.
19. I feel some people in my family resent me because they did not take our mom's illness seriously enough.
21. I'm the oldest of 6 in our family and it seems I am the only one that cares if our family is ever a cohesive unit again.
23. It happened by accident and goes against everything I believe in.
24. I'm 3 and a half decades younger than he is.
25. I value his worldly experience.
26. I've had contact with him every day from my mom's diagnosis till now.
27. I was surprised when he'd come to the hospital to feed me cherries and kisses when my mom was admitted.
31. I love fusion cooking.
33.I stilll like this song even though it's not new anymore.
"A Million Ways" by OK Go
From their album, "Oh No"
34. I have a soft spot for lovable goofy , guys.