Solio™, the Universal "Hybrid" Charger is powerful enough to charge all of your handheld electronic products at home or on the move, anywhere under the sun.
Solio is a Hybrid because it can accept power from either the sun or the wall storing this energy within Solio's internal rechargeable battery. Solio then uses this energy to power your gadgets at the same rate as your wall adapter. Solio will also hold its charge for up to a year.
Solio limits your need to purchase and carry around multiple chargers and is your one stop charging solution for all of your products from cell phones and iPods, to digital cameras, game players, and GPS.
- A fully charged Solio Classic will charge a typical mobile phone more than twice or give over 20 hours of iPod music.
- Just 1 hour of sunshine = 20 minutes talk time or 50 minutes of MP3 music.*
- Provides an emergency power source when away from power outlets.
- Battery is easily replaceable and lasts for up to one year
- Works with multiple gadgets, including mobile phones, iPhone™, Bluetooth® headsets, smartphones/PDAs, MP3 players, portable gaming devices, digital cameras, GPS and much more (tips for most devices come included.)
- Reusable - use it again and again.
- Compact lightweight design - convenient for travel or emergency use.
To check the compatibility of your device with Solio, please visit our Device Compatibility page.
* Performance times may vary slightly depending on type of device and intensity of sunlight.
How Solio works
“Simple, responsible, cool. I like that.”
Solio features a fan-blade design that allows it to achieve maximum solar area when in use. Just spread out the blades, expose them to direct sunlight either out of doors or affixed to a window, and get ready to take your power on the road.
Just the facts
Charging Solio’s internal battery takes 8-10 hours of direct sunlight.*
Solio will charge your device at the same rate as your conventional charger.
Using the included wall adapter or USB charging cable solio will fully charge in approximately 4 hours.
A fully charged Solio will completely charge an average cell phone at least twice.*
When charging a cell phone directly from the sun, 60 minutes of sunlight will provide approximately 25 minutes of talk time and ten hours of standby time.*
When charging an iPod directly from the sun, one hour of sunlight will provide about one hour of play time.*
Solio can store energy on its internal battery for up to one year.