Having as starting point always a 5% solution of Sodium Carbonate, today, when preparing my Caffenol (it should be the already tested C21) I decided to take the risk of increasing the ratio coffee/Vit.C to 3:1. I also decided to use potassium bromide to prevent fogg and it was a good decision, less bromide would spoil the entire roll. The roll is a little yellow stained and looks somehow overdeveloped, I increased also the developing time by 10 minutes instead of one hour only. This was wrong because the temperature now is about 24ºC and one hour was OK.

Recipe:

50g/l of sodium carbonate
3g/l of coffee
1g/liter of Vit C
2g/liter potassium bromide (increasing next time)