This past week was another catch-up week but with quilt guild obligations, I didn't get as far as I wanted, I fear. Still, one day at a time!

I had two completions --- the July Bead Journal Project butterfly and the September Crazy Quilt Journal Project block:



I stitched on the new blackwork piece, "Puppy Dog", and got an eye done:



And at quilt guild, I finally cut and sewed strips for a quilt I promised to do way back in 2010 (it was called the "unstarted project" or USP)... It will eventually (I hope) become a throw-sized quilt of the Chinese Coins pattern. right now, the strip set is 50 inches long by roughly 40 inches wide, but it will be cut into three smaller strip sets of 50 inches by 5.5 inches...



This will probably end up a VERY large throw! LOL

Meanwhile, I kitted up the next BJP butterfly (August) which will be in greens with a touch of crystal...and I want to start on the "Bling it On!" block for quilt retreat as well...