1. There isn't much I haven't said about myself on the internet already.
2. I have alter Egos.
3. My therapist says that's okay as long as I remember they are extensions of me and not actual people.I understand that.
4. I read every biography in my elementary school library. I am fascinated with people.
5. I have a very restless mind. A bit obsessive.
6.As a child I would make myself count before doing things. Hello OCD!
7. I started keeping journals at a young age.
8. I am the oldest of six. Junior mother.
9. I've been a nanny, makeup artist, waitress, and bartender.
10. I love Berlin more than Aspen, Palm Beach or L.A. I can't explain it and I'm constantly asked to defend it.
11. I had a virtual lover.
12. We still love each other but it's philos now.
13. I've never had an uncomplicated love.
14. While my life is remarkable there are long spans where I really don't know what the f I'm doing.
15. I scare myself with a lot of the stuff I do on the internet.
16. I believe it's part of the process of being a web artist.
17. Proving and owning a trademark has given me more conviction to make a success of myself.
18. I created a virtual pregnancy in outer space for a character who is yet to be born.
19. I met a young man who wanted to help me.
20. I'm still in outer space. He took off but I've got his rocket.
21. These fantasies are as real to me as my day to day life. He's completely real.
22. My insights and vision come from scaling down as small as necessary and then embracing as wide a panorama as I possibly can.
23.I love, love, love, dirty dancing.
24. I can't live without makeup, lipstick and eyeliner. Give me fifteen minutes and I can do a formal occasion or hit the highway.
25.Always let me grab my camera first. I'm ready to go!