As you can see (on the right) my birthday is approaching. Since people are used to give me presents and/or money on that day (I don't know why :P), I'll ask all of them to throw their money into one pot. Me'll throw some xtra coins into and afterwards I will try to swap that pot with a zoomlens somewhere. ;)
Could you help me a bit with finding the right one?
To make the shape a bit clearer the following information:
- me have Nikon D70s
- me want zoomlens >= 200mm
- me still n00b and no rich guy, so no need for Million-Dollar thingy ( <= EUR 300)
- me already have Nikon AF18-70/1:3,5-4,5G ED (so 17-80mm is clear ;))
- Tamron AF70-300 F/4-5,6 LD?
- Sigma AF 4,0-5,6/55-200 DC?
- Tamron AF 3,8-5,6/28-200 XR Di?
- Sigma AF 3,5-6,3/28-300 DG Macro?
- Tamron AF 3,5-6,3/28-300 XR Di LD?
- Nikon AF28-200 /1:3.5-5.6G IF-ED?
THANKS A LOT! :)