How many times has it happened to you that you've uploaded some pictures but they're not in the order you wanted? And then you can't figure out how to change the position, and you don't even know if it's possible to do? HOW FRUSTRATING!! ARGH!!! Trust me, I've been there...it's totally annoying!
The good news is that you can change the order of your pictures easily once you understand how it works. This is how to do it:
1. Choose "Organize" at the top of the screen to the right of the ipernity logo and the search box.
2. You will see your pictures along the bottom, from the most current at the left, and going back into the past on the right. Double-click on the picture that you want in front of the picture you want to change positions with. For instance, if you want to move the picture from position 1 to position 4, double-click on the picture at position 3 to open the dialog box.
3. Where it says, "Date created / Date uploaded", click on the words "Date uploaded". (If you leave the selection on "Date created", your picture won't move in position, only the date you made the picture will change.)
4. You will see the time. Write that number down or keep it in your mind. Then, choose "Close".
5. Go to the picture you want to move, double click, and click on "Date uploaded". Change the number so it's LOWER. For instance, if the number says, "21:36:18", change it so it says "21:36:17". Click "Save Changes". Close the dialog box and reload the page by right-clicking anywhere on the screen and choosing "Reload".
6. You will now see that the order of the pictures has changed. Don't worry if the position isn't right the first time you try this, just go back in and move the number down or up so the image is in the right place.
You can also move pictures back an entire week, month or year if you like!
Now you have control over the order of your pictures! :)